robots.txt - Vesta Control Panel - Forum

Re: robots.txt ... But nothing changed when I reload the page, The default file for Vista appears and when the page is loaded again, the new file ...

Use on Vesta? · Issue #94 · mitchellkrogza/nginx-ultimate-bad-bot ...

Good morning! I'm wondering if anyone has any insights on how this might be installed alongside VestaCP? It seems VestaCP installs nginx in ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Nextcloud and forum - #16 by Raphael - Hestia Control Panel

The owncloud.tpl comes from vesta original. Personally I don't like to ship Hestia with 1001 different templates maybe we need to look for a way ...

Nginx for Wordress reverted to original and return 404 - myVesta

Hi, I have 3 server with 1 Vestacp and the other myVestaCp and I am having the same problem for all my server.

There has been a critical error on your website - Hestia Control Panel

my question is every i generate new domain on hestia, there is code like below. what is the function… is it normal…or has connection mallware ...

Crawl delay in robots.txt? - Web Hosting Forum

The "crawl-delay" just slows down the bots, that are scanning your website. In this case, it is for Googlebot. It instructs the bot to wait 10 seconds after ...

How to Use Let's Encrypt on VestaCP Login Panel (Port 8083)

Firstly, login to VestaCP's admin panel ... So, we need to rename the old VestaCP cert files first to some dummy text so that VestaCP no longer ...

MailWizz - Self-hosted email marketing software

... forum.mailwizz.com ... Step # 7 # Install the great VESTACP control panel into your VPS server ... - robots.txt - mailwizz-1.5.1.zip # You must ...

Проблема с Robots.txt - Веб-строительство - Searchengines.guru

# vestacp autogenerated robots.txt. User-agent: *. Crawl-delay ... https://forum.vestacp.com/viewtopic.php?t=6606 ... "vesta cp robots.txt" вот тут путь к роботсу