robots.txt equivalent for Kentico 13

Hi,. I am trying to find a way to exclude a page from search engines in Kentico 13. I can see documentation for earlier versions as how to ...

Managing robots.txt - Xperience by Kentico Documentation

The most direct way to use robots.txt in Kentico is to physically add the text file into the root of your web project. However, this scenario does not allow you ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Managing robots.txt | Kentico Xperience 9 Documentation

The most direct way to use robots.txt in Kentico is to physically add the text file into the root of your web project. However, this scenario does not allow you ...

Configuring websites for SEO - Xperience by Kentico Documentation

Robots.txt path. Specifies the path of the page that generates the website's robots.txt file. See also: Managing robots.txt. Allow permanent ...

Robots.txt path setting - Toolkit for Kentico

A robots.txt file tells search engine crawlers which pages or files the crawler can or can't request from your site. This is used mainly to avoid overloading ...

Robots.txt access denied when using secured pages - Kentico DevNet

The problem occurred only on sites using the ASP.NET Core development model. ... When a page on an ASP.NET Core site was accessed under an alternative URL with ...

kentico 13 core on DevNet

Hi,I am trying to find a way to exclude a page from search engines in Kentico 13. I can see documentation for earlier versions as how to manage robots.txt (only ...

Search - Kentico DevNet

robots.txt equivalent for Kentico 13. Question Apr 7, 2023. Hi, I am trying to find a way to exclude a page from search engines in Kentico 13. I can see ...

Kentico 11 Documentation - Search Results

txt file. The primary purpose of robots.txt files is to exclude certain pages from search engine indexing. Like with Sitemaps, the provided instructions are ...

Dynamic robots.txt files in Kentico - Luminary

This quick guide will show you how to set up automatic publishing of appropriate robots.txt contents for your Kentico site.